Saturday, May 5, 2012

"Seven Wolves"


Seven wolves

And seven spirits

Seven winds

Across the land.

Seven prayers

Within the darkness

Seven children

In despair.



When the truth comes

We'll be listening

To a muffled sound

While no one cares

It doesn't take... a genious

To understand ......

But when he howls

We know he's ..... here.



All of our clans

Have come together

Our people

Are growing strong.

Rising up

Just like our brother

Father sky

Knows the song.....



Gives us reason for tomorrow

Wipes away the stain

Stops the pain and struggle

When you're alone.....

Seven wolves will sing

In harmony.......



Seven wolves say....



Why can't I be me.........



Seven wolves will sing......





© 2012 Defense Counsel

1 comment:

  1. Osiyo(Hello) to all. I hope you enjoy this, as I try to bring truth to the plight of my Native American brothers and sisters.
    Nvwatohiyadv Unalii's(Peace my friends)...

    ReplyDelete